See Connected Wifi Passwords on Android – How to see the connected wifi password on Android is an easy thing to do. Of course knowing this method is very useful to seamlessly connect to the internet network via wifi, which is undeniably available and widespread around us.
Then if you are curious to know how. Check out four ways to see connected wifi passwords on your Android, below!
How to See Wifi Passwords on Android
1. Use the WiFi Password Viewer app
The first way to view connected wifi passwords is to use the Wifi Password Viewer. This application makes it easy for you to access the wifi network on your smartphone. Here are the steps to do it:
Download the WiFi Password Viewer app on the Google Play Store.
Open the app.
Give root access permission to the newly downloaded app.
The SSID information and WiFi passwords that have been stored and have been connected appear immediately.
2. Access Wifi Key Recovery
The second way that you can do to see the connected wifi password on Android is by downloading the Wifi Key Recovery application.
See the following steps on how to do it:
Download the Wifi Key Recovery application on the Google Play Store via your Android.
Open the App and give the app root access permission.
The information regarding the Wifi password that was previously stored will automatically appear.
3. Run Using Wifi Test
This application is available on the Google Play Store for free download.
The wifi test application is intended for Android with the Marshmallow and Lolipop versions of operating systems.
The good thing is that root access to work. Here are the steps:
Download Wi-Fi Test.
Move to the wifi network that you want.
Then select the supported wifi option.
Click ok until the information “The setup can take up to two minutes to complete” appears.
4. Using Wifi Master Key
This application is intended to view wifi passwords that have been stored on previous smartphones.
Here’s how to use the app:
Download the Wifi Master Key application which is already available on the Google Play Store.
Open the page and select Wifi for the password year.
Click check security then the application will automatically scan and you wait for the scan results to be successful.
How to Get WiFi Password on iPhone
Finding WiFi passwords on iOS devices is tricky. Apple is quite strict with privacy and security which is why it is nearly impossible to find out the WiFi password of a network stored on an iPhone.
However, there is one solution. But for that, you need a macOS device. This guide does not work on Windows laptops or PCs.
So, if you have a macOS device and want to know the WiFi check password on iOS, you have to follow these steps:
- On iPhone, go to Settings and then hit profile top.
- After that press iCloud, and there you will find the Passwords and Keychain option.
- Activate it by sliding the button to the right.
- Next, go back to Settings and turn on Personal Hotspot.
- Now on the Mac, connect to the iPhone’s hotspot.
- Following this, once the hotspot is connected to your Mac, you can open Spotlight search (CMD+Space) and type Keychain Access.
- And then Press enter and you can search for the WiFi network for which you want to know the password.
- Afterward, there will be a pop-up window that will show the network details.
- Now you need to click Show Passwords. The system will ask for administrator credentials.
- Once done, you will be able to see the WiFi network password.