The Best Photo Editing Apps – We are living in an era where almost everyone from young people to the elderly has social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Furthermore, these are the best place to share photos and precious moments. Before uploading it to social media, you can use the Best Photo Editing app in this list to make it interesting and unique.
Nowadays there are lots of Photo Editing Apps that can provide a variety of features. So that the photos you want to upload on social media look attractive and pleasing to the eye. The main feature most people need is usually color correction and also the exposure or brightness level of the photo.
The Best Photo Editing Apps
There are so many of these types of apps in the app store. Because there are indeed plenty of Photo Editing Apps with their respective superior features released by the app developers in recent years. So here we have summarized the list based on the experience we had with the app.
If you are interested in knowing which apps we think are superior this year, then you can see the list that we will present below. Not just a list, but we will also share a few of their excellent features in this list.
1. Adobe Lightroom
The first one in this list is an app from Adobe, namely Lightroom. This app has proven to be superior when it comes to photo editing. With this app, you will be able to enjoy a variety of premium features that will make your photo editing easier.
This app is also a reliable app used by professional photographers to edit client photos. And with the fairly good editing results using this app, many clients are satisfied with the photos.
This app has complete features such as Color Grading, Masking, Light Settings, and Detailing. You can even use the Presets that are available.
So it’s not surprising that even professionals use this app. Because of how powerful the available tools. And there are also plenty of users who make various kinds of good presets and share them for free. So you can choose which one you want and apply them to your photos.
It is also a fairly simple app to use thanks to its simple interface and tools grouping. So for example, if you want to change the brightness level of a photo then you can enter the lighting menu. Or if you want to change image details then you can enter the detail menu. In these menus, you can use the various types of tools available.
Main Features of Adobe Lightroom
So are you interested in knowing more about this app? Then just like what we promised above, we will provide a little information about the features that you can get if you decide to download and use this app. Here are the app’s premium features.
- Presets and Filters. The first feature that you can utilize and maybe not available in other apps is preset and filters. With a preset, everything is automated. With just one tap, your photos will immediately look beautiful with the color and tone according to the preset you choose. For times when you only need to adjust the brightness level of the photo to make it more pleasing to the eye.
- Crop, Masking, and Details. With this app, you can freely crop images of various sizes and you can even customize them yourself. You can also adjust the tilt level of the image. For the masking feature, with this, you can select a specific part of an object or part of your photo, and then adjust the level of brightness, contrast, and so on. And don’t forget you can also add a level of detail from photos with the detail feature.
- Edit RAW Format Photos. As we have said earlier this app is one of the professional photographers’ favorite apps to edit their RAW format photos. It shows the complete metadata of RAW format image which contains the data of color, brightness, and so on to make it easier to edit these photos later.
- Copy Paste Editing. There is one advanced feature that you can use to edit a large number of photos, namely copy-paste editing. With this feature, you only need to edit one photo and when you are satisfied with the results, you can apply all the adjustments you made to other photos by simply copying and pasting them, saving time.
|app name||Adobe Lightroom|
|Category||Photo & Video Editor|
2. Snapseed Photo Editing Apps
This next app is a new challenge in the world of photo editing apps. The name is Snapseed, and since its release, plenty of people have been using it to make their photos look more attractive. This app is made by Google, and they’re not playing games when it comes to features and improvements.
There are lots of excellent features in this app, especially with the filter section which provides various types of filters that are very unique and different from other apps.
To use this filter is also simple,
you just have to select and click use to apply the filter on the photo you are editing
The Snapseed app also makes it easy for you to adjust the color balance or tone. You can also freely adjust the color saturation that you want to apply. Just simply move the slider a bit to change it.
Snapseed has deep and non-standard features. You can edit photos with advanced tools to give your photos interesting nuances such as Vintage, Retrolux, Grunge, Tilt Shift, Drama, and others.
You can also edit photos without any annoyance. Because this app is ad-free. And after you finish editing, you can share it directly on social media or save it in your cellphone gallery.
This app also supports various formats such as JPEG, RAW, and PNG. So it’s very flexible to use and makes it very easy for you if the photo file you want to edit comes from a DSLR or Mirrorless camera.
Latest Features of the Snapseed Photo Editing Apps
If you want to try out this app yourself, we have provided a download link that you can use. But before that, you might want to know other superior features of the Snapseed apps.
- Edit Image RAW Format. You can use this app to edit image files in RAW format, where this file format has the metadata of the images which stores all data about the condition when the photo was taken. Usually, this is the type of file obtained from a DSLR or Mirrorless camera.
- Create Your Own Presets. Here not only can you use the available presets but you can also create your own presets for later use on other photos.
- Exposure Adjustment. This app allows you to further adjust the brightness or exposure level of the image you want to edit. That way you can give an atmospheric feel or story when others see your edited image.
- Curve Features. This is one of the features that professionals like to use to adjust the brightness level even further. If you are already familiar with this feature, it will be simple for you to find the right brightness point according to what you want.
3. The VSCO Cam Photo Editing Apps
The third app, which is also very reliable for editing photos using a smartphone, is VSCO Cam. With this, you can quickly edit a photo and then upload it to Instagram or other photo-sharing apps such as Twitter or Facebook.
With this app, you can also utilize various features such as Highlight, Shadow, and Exposure which can further highlight the color nuances or tones of a photo. Most users of this app like the color tones that are artistic or vintage in style.
Not just an ordinary app, this Photo Editing app also has a fairly large and solid community. So users can exchange tricks and tips as well as information regarding the development of the VSCO Cam app. So there’s no harm in trying the app and joining the community to learn more and get even better at editing photos with this app.
VSCO Cam Premium Features
If you are interested in this app, we have also provided a list of excellent features that they have for you to consider before you decide to download this app.
- Presets feature. Just like Lightroom, which has a preset feature, this app also has a variety of presets with lots of color tone choices that make you confused about choosing one because it’s really difficult to decide which one to choose because all of them are beautiful and good.
- Various Types of Effects. Apart from presets, there are also many choices of interesting effects to paste on your photos, you can use effects such as film, grain, or fade too.
- VSCO montage. Now for this feature, you will be able to freely experiment with making a video from the photos you have using the template they provide. You can choose video results such as wedding celebrations, new years, Christmas, Ramadhan, and so on.
- Advanced Photo Editing Features. If you have been primarily using the same old tools for editing. Then you might want to try the advanced photo editing features or tools in this app. You can change the tone, crop, exposure, shadow, detailing, masking, and much more.
If this app seems interesting to you and you want to try it out, there’s a 7-day free trial period. After that, you will need to pay a subscription fee to continue using this app. However, if you want to use the free version of this app, we have linked the VSCO Cam MOD link which is free for you to use.
|app Name||VSCO Cam MOD|
|Category||Photo & Video Edit|
4. PicsArt Photo Studio
The last Photo Editing App is PicsArt Photo Studio. Everyone knows about this one app. Yes, the Picsart app has indeed been released for a long time and has been used by almost everyone. It’s not without reason that many people use it. This is because of its ease of use, even if you are new to the photo editing world.
In this app, you can also find various collage templates that will make your photos look more attractive because they look like mini albums. The collage size has also been adjusted to the maximum size when uploading photos on Instagram so you don’t have to adjust it again.
Many users can’t seem to move away from this app. Even though many new Photo Editing apps have emerged, many still use this app because of the many features that aren’t available in others. Moreover, you can directly share the photos you edit on your social media accounts.
Features PicsArt Photo Studio
Not wanting to be outdone by other similar apps. This app also provides tools that make it easy to use thus giving the user more freedom to explore the photos they edit. If you are interested, you can see more about this app.
- Professional Photo Editing Tool. The first feature, which is a must-have on an app like this, is the professional-level photo editing tool. You can find tools such as filters, background erasers, removing certain objects, adding text, adjusting brightness, and much more.
- Collage feature. This is the main feature that many are using this app for. Because this app provides a variety of interesting collage options to use. By using a collage, you can make a mini album to upload to social media.
- Effects and Filters. The next feature is special effects and also a wide selection of filters that you can freely use so that the photos you make look more interesting than others.
- Video Editors. Not only making good photos with Piscart. You can also make cool videos to upload on Instagram or TikTok stories with the templates that are available, of course.
Now, for those of you who are interested in owning and installing the Picsart app on a mobile device, then you can download it via the link that we have also prepared below.
So this is a list of Photo Editing apps that we think are worth trying for yourself on your smartphone. There are indeed plenty of apps that you can use to edit a photo. But there are still a few that have professional editing features.